Tuesday 13 January 2009

To Start a fresh...

I have to say that I'm REALLY looking forward to starting work again. No, it's not that I've missed it or anything but the fact that I get to work on something new.

I always find that If I work on something for too long I will get bored, I suppose its inevitable and probably natural, jus like I prefere doing speed paintings that last about an hour rather than painting longer ones.

So I'm looking forward to a new challenge, notably the group project, because it'll give us the chance to combine our talents and create something really special.

I handed in my powerpoint presentation today, so i'll give ya all a sneak preview.

2 comments:

Daniel Hoang said...

I'm feeling the environment Tom good stuff! could you post more shots? :)

wicksy said...

cheers dude, yeah will post some more up