Wednesday 13 October 2010

'H' is for...

Ok, so I've knocked out another rooftop sketch. This one's a big H, as you can probably see. I've made the focal point(s) for this one the wind turbines. I Definitely think my rooftop needs some sort of focal point, something to build around. I think those huge spinning turbines would look great in motion too. The lower level in the middle helps break it up and lessen the repetition.


Ive made the surrounding items (near the base of the wind turbines) slightly different to each others, again to break the repetition. I'm not sure whether this is correct or not, seeing as the are they same mechanisms, so they should use the same surrounding stuff, I'm not really sure. Artistic liscence has to jump in somewhere!


Right I'm going to bed.

No comments: