Thursday 14 October 2010

Bulding my Ideas

Here we go then, my last idea, the modern day construction site. I was going to do the whitehouse roof as my forth, but to be honest I don't think I would have run with that one, and it doesn't give me much room for creativity. So I've decided to do the modern day construction site instead.

This sketch is basically another highrise building only under construction. I've filled out the scene briefly to get a rough idea of things. Scaffolding has a big presence in this scene, I like scaffolding because there is no set shape to it and it can be mess and un-organised, and often is.


One that I havent added here is tarpauline. This would add more walls to the level and make it more confined as you walk around. The animation posibilities of it would really bring the scene to life aswell.


So my sketches are now done and my initial ideas are roughed out to a standard that im pleased with.

Now I've got to choose one...

No comments: