Tuesday 31 March 2009

We're getting close...

Well assessment time is closing in, and everything seems a bit weird, why... because I'm not that busy!

Come assessment time though out my life I've always bin tremendously busy in those few final days, but this time I'm quite pleased with my planning. Don't get me wrong I've been working pretty hard, I just don't seem as stressed.

Over the past week I've been working on my land sea air yacht project and the cultural walks project. I've mainly been developing my work and producing a final outcome. I like to show my development and I think it's very important when giving a presentation, but it's always good to have final polished images to show.

As far as my presentation goes, I'm going to keep it simple. I don't want to distract people from the images, In my view, as long as the images are interesting and displayed in a pleasing manner, you should need lots going on in the background with fade effects (I personally can't stand those crappy PowerPoint animations and over the top fades).

I must say that I took a peek at the summer project, and am very enticed. The main ones that have caught my eye are...

The formula 1 car and driver - since I really enjoyed doing my BMW, and an f1 car seems like a real challenge!


Rain forest crash site and survivor - I want to try and compete with the uncharted environments because they are quite simply stunning!


Harley and Hells Angels - Because Harley's are awesome and Full Throttle was a work of genius!


So we'll see, maybe I can get 3 done over the summer, I don't think that's unrealistic....

No comments: