Tuesday 4 January 2011

Nearly there...

Phew so I'm nearly done with this one. There's a few tweaks I think I want to do to the ground plane, maybe bump in some scattered shards of metal around the place, and possibly tweak the soil around the nose. Whilst doing this scene I've been trying to keep it compact whilst believable, which is difficult when you're doing a plane crash, because stuff just goes everywhere! Still I think I've done ok. I pictured the plane coming in quite flat trying to do a hard landing but failing, bouncing along the ground, and then having a hard impact where my scene starts, breaking it up and as a result loosing momentum. I've got to say I've had great fun with this project and have enjoyed pretty much all of it! well maybe not the uv'ing, but planes are something I'm really into so I'm definitely going to do more in the future. Saying that I should pick up that MiG that's buzzing around here somewhere...

No comments: